Visitors agree that the personal data provided for registration for the Exhibition may be included in The Organizer’s database and will be used by The Organizer to provide marketing information and news updates on the business and industry news.
We respect your privacy and we promise:
- to implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect
- to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide services requested by you
- to permit only our properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or we have previously informed you
We may collect, process, store information (such as, your name, your company name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, nationality, nature of business and product/service details etc. of your company) when you register with us on any of our Sites and third party platforms managed by or associated with us. Such information is collected when provided voluntarily.
Use of information
The collected information may be used by us include:
- To process applications for exhibiting at or visiting our trade show
- Providing services and information offered through the Site
- To develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit and reporting
- Notifying you of our trade fairs and promotional events or trade fairs organised by our affiliates and joint venture partners around the world
- Distributing publications and research materials of our company
- To provide communication and promoting our services or products
Sharing of Personal Data
If necessary, we may use third-party service providers to assist us in the use of data to improve the services management events. In such instances, we may share your Personal Data with such parties to the extent necessary to perform such work. We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of allowing them to market their products or services to you.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that enables the website to store information about your preferences and to speed up your searches.
Your consent and rights
Under the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, individuals have the right:
- To request access to personal data processed by us with a reasonable notice.
- To request correction of personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- To limit processing of your personal data by withdrawing consent given previously. Please send requests to cease communications and questions or complaints to:
KAIZER EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES SDN BHD
No.42-2, Jalan 6/38D
Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-6275 1088 / +603-6277 5108