PRINT TECHNOLOGY is strictly open to trade, professional and business visitors by invitation and business card registration only.
- The exhibition is only open to professionals, trade and business visitors only. Admission is free-of-charge for all visitors upon completion of the registration process.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. Any trade visitors in shorts, sleeveless T-shirts/ shirts, slippers, or a combination of all will not be permitted entry.
- For health and safety reasons, minors below 16 will not be allowed admission even if accompanied by adult.
- All visitors must adhere to the strict SOPs and guidelines set by the Organizer to visit the event. Visitors are required to comply with COVID-19 prevention measures such as wearing face masks, or any other measures mandated by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- The Organizer reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the event or to cancel/postpone it altogether if they deem it necessary by reason of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, earthquake, civil disturbances, pandemic, explosion, civil riots, or any other cause beyond the organiser’s control.
- Visitors should keep their personal property with them at all times and do not leave any items unattended.
- Visitors attending the event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior, damage or danger to any person or thing or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove anyone from the event or venue if he or she does not comply with the Rules and Regulations. The Organizer opinions is final in this regard and accept no responsibility or liability for any costs, claims, damages or expenses incurred by the Visitor in connection with such exclusion or removal.
- The Visitor agree that The Organizer shall not incur any liability to him or her for any goods or services offered or sold by, or representations made by, any Exhibitor at the Exhibition.
- The Visitor agree to indemnify and hold The Organizer harmless against any damage or allegations of damage caused by The Visitor to the property, business or other Exhibitors or Visitors or the Operator of the exhibition venue, including but not limited to damages arising from that Visitor breach of Rules and Regulations.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any of your property occurring in or about the Exhibition venue, or for the death of or any injury sustained by any visitor whilst in or about the Exhibition venue, other than for death or injury resulting from The Organizer negligence or which otherwise cannot be excluded or restricted at law.
- The Visitor agree that The Organizer shall not incur any liability to him or her for any error or omission in any information relating to any Exhibitor or its products in the Exhibition’s official directory or in any other promotional or other printed materials or information provided by The Organizer or that Exhibitor.
Photography and Recording
- Visitors acknowledge and agree that The Organizer may take photographs/videos which could include images of visitors while attending the Exhibition. Visitors hereby consent to and grant to The Organizer, the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable right and license to use such images worldwide for promotional purposes without liability, compensation or credit to the visitors.
- Visitors acknowledge that The Organizer are the exclusive owner of all rights in such images and hereby waive any and all rights in and to them, and any claims relating to or arising from The Organizer use of them.
- Visitors shall not record images in any form while attending the Exhibition without the prior written consent from The Organizer. Such prohibition includes the taking of photographs, video or digital recording of any type and drawing or sketching of images. Visitors agree to surrender to The Organizer on demand whatever media on which images may be recorded in violation of this rule.
Visitors agree to indemnify and hold The Organizer harmless against all claims, liabilities, losses, proceedings, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including legal fees) and charges of any kind howsoever incurred by or on behalf of or made against The Organizer arising out of any infringement or other claim relating to or arising out of the unauthorized making of any recordings by that Visitor.